My dog

My dog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

About me

I`m going to introduce me. My name is Ana Karina Ibarra. I'm 19 years old. I'm student of Veterinarian Medicine, in Universidad de Chile. The reason is, i love animals, and science too. I like sport, but now i don't have time to practice it. I like table tennis, voleyball, and running. I'm shy girl, but no with people who know me, . I live with my family. I have a brother, he is older than me. I love so much to my pet, a dog, his name is Mauko, a German shepard. I like spent time with friends, doing sport, with my family, and my boyfriend. Here i'm going to put things that i like, as songs, article, etc, that can be interested for you. I hope it will be!

4 comments:

  1. CARINAZAAA!!!! I hope you stop getting angry so much because I laugh!!! be happy xd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaajajajaja FUNNY PICTURE! I hope that you will have a great weekend :) see you at the University!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello little sister!! I love your dog....is so stylish.
    This week we MUST go to play table tennis. I found a table in the faculty of agronomy.
    See ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kari,
    well done! Mauko looks so sweet!
    regards,
    miss

    ReplyDelete